Thursday, July 7, 2011

Classroom Photos



This is the view from the  door.

This is the view from my desk.  The doors in the back are the restrooms.  I haven't set up my carpet area yet.

This is my teacher storage area.  The big wooden storage piece is for math manipulatives.  Our principal had them made for all the teachers at our school.  The clear boxes to the right are math workstations.

Reading File Boxes - I have loved these!  My husband built these for me.  There is a box for each week.  All my files, readers, assessments, and homework is stored in the boxes. 

Small Group Table  

This is the carpet/whole group area.  Green plastic drawers- copy cards for SF Reading Street.  Pink boxes- SF reading centers.  Small green baskets- nonfiction & leveled books.


My messy desk!

Computer Area- can't see computers right now.  They are behind the dry erase boards.  The canopy is my DVD center.  I use this with HeidiSongs DVD's and Preschool Prep's DVD's.

Bargains from Dollar General!

New stuff from CTP!







No comments:

Post a Comment